As a Bartender, you ensure consistent drink quality by preparing orders in a short period of time and in accordance with receipes and guidelines established by the Food and Beverage department. You will also maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work area in a fast paced enviroment, while providing superior guest service.
Specific responsibilities inculde:
-Greet guests in a timley and professional manner
- -Verify guests that purchase alcohol are at least 21 years of age.
- -Possess full knowledge of bar and menu items and be able to make recommendations.
- -Accuratley take food and beverage orders from guests in a timely manner at the bar and lounge area.
- -Deliver food and beverage orders within established time frames.
- -Consistently use suggestive selling techniques.
- -Ensure that alcohol is consumed in designated areas only.
- -Set up and maintain appropriate stock levels for the bar.
- -Assist in placing orders for all liquor and bar related supplies.